Lawrence Media Group has created this position to help individuals interested in creative advertising develop their skills and gain real-world experience with professional clientele. It also allows an insider view into the business of advertising and marketing. All efforts are focused on providing exceptional service and return on investment to our clients.
We are looking for three part time social media specialists with great work ethic who are ready to join a fast-paced team. The ideal prospect will have a working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Our primary clientele is HVAC and home-service businesses, but we also serve several wedding/ event venues, and a few other event related businesses.
Each position will be treated as a part time employee and can be either W2 or 1099 for tax purposes. Pay starts at $15/hour based on experience and a written example of work. This job can be fully remote or a mix of in-office and remote work. Our office is located in Snellville, GA.
- Social media engagement (liking, commenting, following, inviting, etc.)
- Social media monthly planning (creating captions and branded graphics)
- Sending monthly social media plan to manager for approval
- Making edits suggested by manager
- Social media post scheduling and boosting
- Monthly blogging for clients (1-2/month per client)
- Drafting blogs on WordPress with high SEO numbers (experience in WordPress is preferred, but not required)
- Analyzing and reporting monthly social media results
- Creating stories to post on Facebook and Instagram
- Working alongside manager on social media campaigns/projects
- Organizing and drafting email marketing campaigns in MailChimp
You must have knowledge of:
- Google Drive- Google Docs, Sheets
- MailChimp- Email marketing
- WordPress (preferred, not required)
- Canva/ Affinity/ Photoshop